What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us via the website
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browseryou used
- information on how you use the site, using cookiesand page tagging techniques
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use www.regenthousedesign.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on www.regenthousedesign.com
- how long you spend on each www.regenthousedesign.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
What we do with your data
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
Following a link to www.regenthousedesign.com from another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.